Tuesday, April 23, 2013

2nd Day of the Reset



The second day on the reset....oh how I want to stray away from the plan but am staying strong!  I am determined to get good results and am dedicated to this for 21 days!!  It was so so hard watching my coworkers snack and eat whatever they wanted for 5 hours worth of meetings in the office today.  But I just kept thinking mentally and physically how amazing I am going to feel after this cleanse.  For today, breakfast and dinner were AMAZING!!! So so filling and delicious.  They were definitely meals I will make even after the cleanse.  Bfast was oatmeal with blueberries and a side of plain organic yogurt.  Lunch was a salad like yesterday with chicken and pine nuts.  Snack was a chocolate vegan shake.  And dinner was southwestern tacos. YUM YUM YUM!!  

For the supplements, they arent bad till I have to take the green stuff.  UGH GROSS!!  Take it like a champ I keep telling myself!

Looking forward to the rest of the week on the reset :)

No comments :

Post a Comment