Monday, April 22, 2013

1st Day on the Reset

It was a great start to the reset today!  I did a LOT of prepping this morning for the next few days which was good because now I feel more organized.  Not having my morning shake and coffee in the shake was a bit different!  Instead I had scrambled eggs, whole wheat toast, and steamed spinach. It was really filling and delicious.  Lunch was a salad with lots of veggies, toasted pumpkin seeds and avocado.  Again, I thought I was going to want more food but I was surprisingly satisfied.  Snack was a vegan chocolate shake and for dinner I got too excited and forgot to take a picture.  It was chicken which was marinaded in different spices, baby potatoes, and steamed lemon asparagus.  YUM YUM YUM YUM!!  I did have a bit of a sweet tooth afterwards but instead I chugged some water and brushed my teeth.


The supplements were easy to take but yet again (I remember it from my first reset) was the green powdery substance you have to take in the afternoon and mix with water.  Pretty sure my expertise in taking shots (booo I miss those haha) has helped me with taking this green water and keeping it down! haha  But really it isn't that bad.

Anyways, emotionally I felt like normal.  A bit of a blah feeling this evening but that could be with it being a busy busy day for me.  But for now, it is bed time as on the reset it is suggested to get a good amount of rest! 



No comments :

Post a Comment