Thursday, May 5, 2016

Where I was to where I am

This was me 5 years ago.

The most unhappy place I've been in my life. You can see it on my face. Unhappy with my looks, my job, my relationship... Smiling was a rare thing at this time in my life. I would look in the mirror and not recognize myself. Where did the division 1 soccer player go? Mentally, I was a mess and had zero self confidence.

I would workout for endless hours and eat like crap, or not eat at all. Drinking was part of my life every single weekend. I knew something HAD TO CHANGE.

I was introduced to some amazing people who were part of Beachbody. At the time, I had NO IDEA what it was all about. They taught me that all you need is 30 minutes of working out a day. They taught me what eating healthy was all about. They INSPIRED ME!󾍘

Slowly...the real me was peaking through. I made changes in many parts of my life to find myself again. To get control back in my life.

Now, I'm happier than ever!  I can't imagine where I would be today without these amazing people I have met through Beachbody. I can't imagine NOT smiling󾌸

It's my turn to inspire. Monday➡️free 30 day healthy eating and fitness accountability group.

Is it your turn for a change?

No comments :

Post a Comment