Wednesday, February 11, 2015

HOW DO I AFFORD SHAKEOLOGY??

HOW DO I AFFORD SHAKEOLOGY??

Number one reason I get that people do not want to even TRY shakeology for a month is because they simply can not afford it.  Believe me, I was this person when initially asked about the shakes over 2 years ago.  I did not see how I could afford the $4 per day shake, I did not think it was worth it, I did not want to even think about making it work.


BUT…Like most things that are new to me I finally said WHAT THE HELL, LET ME TRY IT!
I was convinced enough by all of the success stories that I thought, hey maybe this stuff actually does work.

NUMBER 1: IT IS NOT A WEIGHT LOSS SHAKE.  OH YEAH, AND IT IS NOT SIMPLY A PROTEIN SHAKE!
It is a nutritional shake, filled with vitamins, minerals, prebiotics, probiotics, superfoods…. It has everything you need.  And it is equivalent to about 5 salads.  And let me tell you, I DO NOT want to eat 5 salads every day!

It will INCREASE your energy, aid in digestion, reduce hunger and food cravings, boost your immune system, help your skin look and feel healthier.  Just from the energy standpoint, it has helped me personally keep up with all of the little kids I coach soccer to.

So HOW DO I AFFORD IT??

What I don’t do now that I used to…
1.       Spend money at Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks. ---There is no need.  Make your own coffee.  Don’t be lazy.  And yes every now and then do I, of course, but that is $3 a day easily that I am saving aka my shake money

2.       No more bottled water---Again, no need.  But a water bottle, buy a water filter such as brita. BOOM. DONE!
3.       Do not eat out as often.---How to do this? Meal Prep. It is easy to order out, go through a drive through, or go out to dinner.  But it takes commitment to prepare your own food, AND know what is going into your meals to fuel your body.
4.       I do not chew as much gum---Long drives, I need gum.  BUT I used to be addicted…went through it like crazy.  Now, spend MUCH LESS on it.







5. Buy in Bulk!  Head to BJ's or Costco or wherever and get certain items in bulk.  Some examples that I got my last trip include: almonds, chia seeds, Peanut butter powder, flax seeds, black beans, chick peas.

SO….These are the ways I personally have saved money so that I can afford the NUTRITIONAL SHAKE, shakeology.  With all the benefits, who wouldn’t want to try it??

No comments :

Post a Comment