Monday, February 16, 2015

Insanity Max 30 Results!

60 days has truly flown by doing insanity max 30. It tested my fitness level beyond anything I could have imagined. There were times I wanted to give up, times I was swearing at shaun t, times I was sweating all over the living room...but I knew I had to stick with the workouts and push myself.


I feel amazing, I feel energized, I feel healthy, I feel sexy and feminine. I'll admit I did not follow the meal plan perfectly. There were times I had a hard cider and nachos, or a plate of pasta, or the ever so tempting frozen yogurt. But I still pressed play and any time I went off the track, I managed to steer back in the right direction!

So my results:
-Down 7 pounds, Down 9 inches
-My legs have never not been "tree trunks" (as my mother used to refer to them as).
-And now I have the nickname of Popeye from my girlfriend haha
Next step: DO NOT GET BIGGER...tone and lean stage is up next with 21 day fix extreme!!

If you're ready for a program to push you, this is the one. 30 minutes a day gets you results.

No comments :

Post a Comment