Monday, July 21, 2014

More about me and my fitness story

***Honesty Alert***
What was I like before beachbody?

This is a question I get asked quite a bit. I was a former college athlete who struggled with my weight and self confidence all throughout college. I loved competing and working hard but absolutely hated shopping for new clothes. I did not like how I looked in the mirror, didn't like how clothes felt on me besides my soccer clothes, and I didn't know how to fix it.

I joined weight watchers, lost some weight, worked my ass off in soccer and finished my 4 years. I had thunder thighs at the end of 4 years.

Afterwards I fell into the trap of putting on weight, dropping weight...always back and forth. I would workout for hours, but I was still never happy with my definition or the way I felt. I didn't know what to do.

Beachbody saved me. I was introduced to insanity from my beachbody coach and entered my first 30 day healthy eating group. The support from others, the health tips, motivation and meal planning...it was truly amazing to experience!! Beachbody helped me incorporate weight training, not just overdosing on cardio. It helped improve my confidence, my enjoyment in shopping came back, my love for cooking and cooking healthy was finally there. The workouts came with a schedule to follow, eating right and making unhealthy recipes the right way, drinking the shakeology...it all came together for me.

I was once an unhappy, unconfident person and then grew into a confident, outgoing person who is enthused to share my beachbody experience with others. There truly is nothing better than being healthy and getting fit.

Whenever you feel like there is nothing left, you just have to take a step in the right direction.


I am always here to help people. If they have a will...there is a way!!

No comments :

Post a Comment