Sunday, May 5, 2013

Getting ready for week 3

Heading into week 3, the week called "restore". It is supposed to "Restore your metabolism to maximum efficiency, while fortifying your body with the nutrients, enzymes, and probiotics it needs to maintain healthy performance in the future."

This past week was very difficult.  I am missing grains and know I will not have them the following week when it is vegan food. I usually have oatmeal at least a few days a week and quinoa...but NO MORE!  Surprisingly I do not miss coffee so that is a rewarding feeling that I do not need to be reliant upon it. I will definitely keep this up after the cleanse.  And thankfully heading into week 3 no more detox supplement (the yellow stuff!)

Now that the hours of prep work is over, the fridge is packed, I am ready for the week.  And yes, I am completely exhausted with all of the time it took to get ready for the week.

Stay tuned!...

No comments :

Post a Comment