Thursday, May 2, 2013

1/2 way through week 2 Reset

I am officially on Day 11...halfway through week 2, and halfway through the 21 day reset.  This week has been going well.  For breakfast every morning I have fruit (minus this morning where I substituted a chocolate vegan shakeology) and for lunch I always have a microgreen salad with toasted pumpkin seeds, homemade dressing, and some avocado.  Lunches are supposed to be a little different everyday based on the given meal plan, but it is easier for me to follow the "reset in a crunch" page to substitute the microgreen salad!



Dinners have been different every night thus far.
Monday: I had pinto beans and rice with steamed green beans and zucchini
Tuesday: Sweet potato and roasted red pepper bisque with steamed asparagus and almonds
Quinoa-Lentil Pilaf
Wednesday: Quinoa-Lentil Pilaf with steamed brocolli

Thursday: It will be sweet potato with veggies and quinoa.










The detox supplement isn't as bad tasting as I thought.  It tastes lemony but still has that grainy texture.  Again, I am lucky that I was an expert shot taker so it goes straight down haha.  The green supplement is still the worse of the two because it just tastes horrible!!

Not having coffee is still ok.  Although I was HIGHLY tempted when I was exhausted and just needed an extra push to coach soccer last night. I thankfully said no!

Looking forward to the rest of the week :)







No comments :

Post a Comment