Wednesday, April 18, 2018

80 Day Obsession Transformation

80 days.
I really didn’t think I was going to make it.
By NO MEANS was I 100% on point. I had my cheat meals…I added in a run here & there (…when it wasn’t snowing out!)…I had a cocktail occasionally.
The program was 100% outside of my comfort zone.
***Bands…sliders…what??!
I am used to non stop, crazy, high intensity workouts. This was a change of pace for me. It humbled me bc I thought it really wasn’t going to be a program I would connect with or challenge me enough.
At times, I did not enjoy it. But I am glad others convinced me to stick with it.
***I lost 5.25 inches.
***I lost 6.6 pounds.
I gained strength.
I gained confidence.
I believed I could complete certain moves that I haven’t been able to do before.
I am sleeping better

My skin is clearing up.
This proves that there is ALWAYS room to make progress in your life…physically…mentally…spiritually. 
***So WHY NOT YOU??******
I want to help…I believe YOU can get results and live your life happier! Send me an email to LynnG258@gmail.com to get in on our next group NOW!😁  

No comments :

Post a Comment