Wednesday, November 29, 2017

TRANSFORMATION TUESDAY!

My injuries helped me become who I am today.


When I was recently home, I found some pictures from college.
I honestly can’t even recognize the girl in the pictures, both inside and out.

I was struggling BIG TIME with my weight.  Yeah, yeah, yeah what kid in college doesn’t. πŸ™„
BUT I was a D1 scholarship athlete.  I was supposed to be in peak physical and mental condition but sadly, I was FAR from it.πŸ˜•

Weight issues
Multiple knee surgeries
Lack of nutrition knowledge
Mentally recovering each day…will I be just as good of a soccer player?  Can I get to where I once was?
I was so lost.

➡️It has been a LONG struggle with educating myself on nutrition, finding workout programs that work for me, and building up my confidence to LOVE myself.

Who I am today is so distant from the girl I was in college. ❤️
It wasn’t easy. It took time. It took patience.  It took A LOT of up’s and down’s.
But it was 100% worth it!πŸ‘πŸ‘

πŸ’₯I am looking to help 5 people make that change to want to live healthier.  
Start NOW before 2018 is here.
πŸ’₯Message for details.

#transformationtuesday

No comments :

Post a Comment