Wednesday, November 30, 2016

3 Day Refresh Results- July 2016

Here are my results from the last 3 day refresh in July...

I was heading into the weekend feeling rejuvenated after doing this.  It wasn't about how many pounds or inches I would lose, it was about getting on track by feeling less bloated.  3 day refresh included eating REAL FOOD and having my normal shakeology along with some vanilla shakes that come with it.

It is not a starvation diet for 3 days.  You feel full and satisfied and it worth it.

Now, I am sleeping better, feel healthier, cravings have been reduced, and that bloated feeling is definitely gone.  

Thank you 3 day refresh for calling me to feel like me again! :)  And yes, 5.5 pounds were lost.  I did not take my measurements but I am sure that I lost some!

Can not get enough of these amazing products and workouts that beachbody produces!  Interested in the refresh?  email me at lynng258@gmail.com OR click on this LINK

No comments :

Post a Comment