Thursday, October 20, 2016

Core De Force


Ever since I did the workout program, COMBAT, I have been waiting for another BAD ASS program like it.  HERE IT IS!!  Core De Force is the new program being released on Halloween this year (aka Oct 31) and I am super excited for it!  I was so excited to have met one of the two trainers, Joel Freeman, in the airport coming home from Beachbody's coach summit this past year.  Needless to say, after the sneak peek workout I did and then meeting him, I was hooked.  Joel and Jericho McMatthews are two badasses that truly know how to motivate you throughout the workouts.  It is an MMA style workout that works the entire body, with the bonus of focusing on the core!



SO WHAT DOES THIS PROGRAM ENTAIL??
  • 30 Day Program
  • Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) inspired program, focused on the core
  • No equipment
  • No need to be an MMA master, they teach you the moves as you go!
  • Workouts are broken down to 3 minute rounds, like a real boxing match.  
  • Boxing, Kickboxing, Muay-Thai moved are all incorporated
  • NOT choreographed (something I did not like about the old combat workout)
  • For ALL fitness levels!

After 30 minutes I was DRENCHED in sweat!


WHO WOULD WANT TO DO THIS PROGRAM?

Seriously, this workout is for everyone!!  I love this type of stuff and particularly like that it does not go to a beat.  People like my fiance who the punching and kicking does not come as natural, she still KICKED ass in this workout as the trainers really do a great job teaching you along the way.  We both felt very comfortable through the 30 minutes and clearly got a damn good sweat going.  
There is also an option to follow the modifier so you can take down the intensity level but still get as good of a workout.  So important to have this so again, all fitness levels can do this!  And no equipment...SO AWESOME!!




THE WORKOUTS
  • 30 day program
  • 30-45 minute workouts
  • 6 days of workouts, 1 day stretching  (total of 8 workout routines)


WHEN CAN YOU BUY IT?

The Core De Force challenge pack will officially go on sale October 31st, 2016 for customers of Beachbody coaches only. Challenge packs include a month of shakeology PLUS the program...TONS of savings! If you do not currently have a coach that you work with you can sign up with me to get the program.  I will be doing this program right alongside of you so we can support each other and motivate each other through it all.  I want to do whatever I can to help you get results and living a healthier life! To make me your coach follow this link to create a free Beachbody account 

Starting on Nov 7th, I will be hosting an accountability group to offer support and guidance throughout the program. Find me on Facebook or Email me Lynng258@gmail.com to get into the exclusive group!


YUP, I want these abs!!


HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?

Best savings will be the challenge pack---$140 for a 30 day bag of shakeology and the program.  It will come with the nutrition guide, program manual, ME as your coach, plus the accountability group.  It truly makes all the difference being in these groups...the support is priceless.  I never found results until I entered my 1st challenge group because I had people holding me accountable every day and motivating me.  That is my job as your coach...to keep you on track to meet you health and fitness goals!

What is Core De Force, MMA inspired workouts, Mixed Martial Arts, total body transformation, les mills pump, shakeology,core workout, before and afters
Message me today on Facebook or email me at LynnG258@gmail.com to get information on the challenge pack and get in on the exclusive accountability/support group as we CRUSH this program together!!

No comments :

Post a Comment