Sunday, July 31, 2016

Taking August by Storm

I slipped back into old habits. 
I was going to the gym for about an hour and a half every day.
I was not planning a specific meal plan.
I would only randomly do a Beachbody workout.

What happened because of all this?  NO Results. NO Progress.

That ends tomorrow.  I am committing to the home workout program 22 minute hard corps.  I am committing to my meal plan I have come up with for the week.  There are NO EXCUSES.  If you want something, you have to go out and attack it.  Take charge and don’t look back.

I will be following the 21 day fix meal plan containers and it is posted on my blog here:


I have had DAMN good results with this program before and look forward to don’t it again.  Come join me.  Shoot me a message!
Food for 1 day (plus a shake with 1/2 banana and flax)

Meal Plan


1 comment :

  1. I follow a similar plan and it works. No workout is effective until the diet is healthy and useful. Thank you. I am certainly making some more changes in my plan.

    ReplyDelete